This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to love and trust someone completely yet still feel jealous at times?
11-10-2012, 01:05 AM
Is it possible to love and trust someone completely yet still feel jealous at times?
a general question for all and help with this

I feel jealous as my boyfriend is friends with his ex on facebook.Is this ok should I mension anything?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:14 AM

No - this is YOUR problem, not his.

Ads

I totally understand how you feel as I have been in this situation before sweeti, its natural to feel jealous when your boyfriend talks to other girls, I dont think there's harm in him speaking to his ex, but if you feel they're getting closer and start talking everyday, i think you should talk to him about it, because the last thing you want is him dumping you for his ex again.

It is possible to trust someone and still be jealous of course , you are jealous of what they had together , I think it is OK to mention it , it would be better if he broke off contact with her wouldnt it

I completely understand cos I've been in a similar situation, but in mine something was actually going on. If it's purely the fact that they are friends on facebook that's making you feel jealous, I would leave it. Although, I would say that for me, it would all depend on how their relationship ended and how long it'd been over for. You're the only one who knows whether there's any reason for you to feel jealous. Go with your gut!

everyone gets jealous sometimes..

I dont think that you should get mad at him, try and talk to him about it.

If it isn't possibly to feel the way that you feel, then obviously 'you do not feel the way that you feel', and what you are experiencing is a figment of your imagination.

However, we come back to the fact (as you state) you 'trust him completely', but you feel jealous.

Thus we have the strange outcome of 'trusting but still feeling jealous.'.

So, yes, it is possible.

Sash.