This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to find my biological father?
11-10-2012, 01:08 AM
How to find my biological father?
All i know about my father is that his name starts with a j. And i know my grandmas full name cause my mom blocked her on facebook and ichecked it. If anyone has any ideas on how to find him some how please help. I cant find my birth certificate so i dont know a lot. Just the place i was born . Please help. Also i dont have money. My mom wont tell me anything . at mot i just want a picture or something. Please please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:16 AM

Go on Maury

Ads

haha we are in the same boat all i know is my dads name is micheal ....... and my mom is doing the same thing too

Have you asked your mom why she won't give you the information? If you are old enough to ask questions you are old enough to deserve the truth. If it wasn't such a mystery to you, you probably wouldn't even care. She may be trying to protect you but eventually you will be 18 and you can get your own records and look for him yourself. If you don't know why she doesn't want you around him you can't protect yourself.
Be prepared because it could be something awful. (Him being bad-if he is-doesn't have any effect on the type of person you are so remember that). It could also be because of something about your mom. Her fear could be of changing your opinion of her. Remember all people make mistakes and they do learn and change.
So sit her down. Ask her to hear all you have to say and then maturely tell her how you feel and what you want. Tell her 18 is not that far away and you will eventually find out the truth. She can either let you be armed with knowledge or blindly run after someone you know nothing about. Not knowing or finding out what you know is all a lie will just make you angry.
If it is a secret because someone will get hurt, be it you, her, him, his family promise to back off. If he knows about you and hasn't tried to find you himself he probably isn't that great so don't set yourself up to be hurt.