This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey guys, I've tried Twitter but it looks really confusing and with minimal features: any alternatives?
11-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Hey guys, I've tried Twitter but it looks really confusing and with minimal features: any alternatives?
I don't understand how people enjoy it so much...
I can't follow discussions & messages have to be as short as SMS... is there any alternative? Maybe where I don't have to share with everybody? I'm looking for something to quickly update my friends and where people can find me only if I want them to Wink Thanks guys!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:17 AM

myspace or facebook..idk

Ads

i would highly recommend facebook, i have been a user for years and found it very helpful to talk and arrange events with friends, as long with updates very similar to twitter you can add photos for friends to veiw them it also has some fun quiz's on it

i thought myspace was fun.
you can snazz up your profile and put music on and post blogs that are as long as the time it takes you to type everything in.

Twitter is just an update site, to keep everyone informed on what you;re doing in the moment. For other features, try facebook, myspace, one of those sites.

Well I think Facebook is a lot better and according to your demands. Twitter is just popular because you can follow so many celebs there. If you don't like some of the people following you, simply delete them. Twitter is just micro-blogging to know what everybody is upto. Hope this helped you.

For interesting things on the net, you can visit my blog http://cognoscis.com

(MySpace has advanced privacy settings, for example, if you only want people who you know friending you, you can require them to enter your Last Name or email,but thats stupid in my opinion, since most of the time you dont know them so well to know their email and the last names they have are usually fake.)

MySpace and FaceBook are two different things, for one in MySpace you can really do some serious HTML stuff to your page but in FaceBook theyre all the same. In FaceBook, you can do fun stuff like "like" other peoples' comments and become a fan of everything, from "laughing" to "falling asleep late because you did stupid stuff." (if you want to do that, go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/?browse ) after you become a member
FaceBook is more popular but I had MySpace more and therefore find it more comfortable.

Get Both. Smile hope I helped.