This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I find photos of my children who have never met me?
11-10-2012, 01:09 AM
How can I find photos of my children who have never met me?
I do not want to hurt them any more than I have. They might not want to know me or they might be looking for me. Please help if you can

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:17 AM

if u know their names
try almost all social networks....

Ads

google, facebook, relatives, friends of the family
just a thought
You know your kids just might want to know you as well why not take a chance and reach out to them?

It depends on how much you want to invest. There are sites online you can go to. Like earlier suggested - try social networks (Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc...) If no luck there, there are sites you can go to to find them. Try Googling their names, try going to 411.com if you know what state they live in and (depending how old they are?) if they have gotten married - if you know their married last names.. As I said, it really depends on how much you want to invest, the deeper you try to find them, the more likely it is that you'll have to pay for it. I know someone who has just found their kids after 11 years of not seein' them - the person found them on Myspace.