This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my boyfriend have pics of him with other girls on his facebook?
11-10-2012, 01:11 AM
Why does my boyfriend have pics of him with other girls on his facebook?
He has pictures of him with other girls from like prom and stuff, and he has his arm around them. His default pic and album cover is a pic of us at prom but why does he have pics of other girls. His default facebook pic is a picture of us and with his arm around my side, and with his head leaning down on mine. But why does he have pics of other girls!? He's a very friendly guy, but WHY!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:19 AM

Because that's normal and you are unnecessarily jealous and over bearing?

Ads

Uhm, cause he's friends with them? You need to get over your very possessive ways or you'll lose him to someone who's not such a controlling jealous freak.

didn't you post something earlier about this????anyways...you seriously need to relax...b4 he met you he had friends..you know that right???just reeeelllllllaaaaxxxx.

Calm down. If you're that concerned, just ask him about the pictures.

What's wrong with that?

Dude, you're over reacting.

Guys have friends that are guys and friends that are girls. Of course, he posts them on his facebook. You are too controlling and clingy and will drive him far away if you keep this up. Let the guy breathe, for chrissake!! : /

he is allowed to have friends and so are you, and and such

well id be jealous too but its true, guys do have girls who they're bestfriends with . On top of that, its probably just his way of boasting a little like "hey look at all the girls i chill with" but i mean you have to trust him. His default has you and him in it so ur his main girl. If its bothering u too much, just ask him casually. bring it up and dont be too overbearing and dont act upset.