This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it okay to accept a friend request from my boyfriend's brother without asking him first?
11-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Is it okay to accept a friend request from my boyfriend's brother without asking him first?
I have a boyfriend online. We are meeting next month for the first time. His brother just sent me a friend's request on facebook and I am wondering if I should ask my boyfriend if it's okay to add him. My first instinct would be to jump and add him, but I don't want to scare him off. I'm 40 yrs old btw.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:20 AM

no, i would

Ads

Should he ask you if your Hotter than you friend sent him a request?

Yeah why not, I mean your boyfriend doesn't choose who your friends with. I'm sure he's fine with it, except if he told you about how he despises his brother, in that case ask him but just tell him "your brother added me on Facebook" let him tell you how he feels about it before you say you were thinking about adding him

you better ask your boy friend before adding his brother to your facebook to avoid misunderstanding

Yes