This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does your search results come in a certain order when searching for someone on facebook?
11-10-2012, 01:17 AM
Does your search results come in a certain order when searching for someone on facebook?
My boyfriend and i share a laptop and i was on facebook about to type in a friends name through the search. Not realizing it was already signed on to my boyfriends account not mine, his ex girlfriends name was one of first 2 to pop up.
I find it strange that him and her only have 1 mutual friend but yet she shows up before some of his own friends or friends with more mutual friends.
Could he be checking out her facebook? Or is it something i shouldn't worry about?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:25 AM

It will show you people who are on your friends list, mutual friends, and people you have been searching for. If they have mutual friends (even 1) they will appear in the list. The people you have searched for and looked at their page will show up if you use your facebook account on another computer and start searching for that name again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply