This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I advertise my blog?
11-10-2012, 01:18 AM
How should I advertise my blog?
I've recently started writing a fashion blog... How do you think I should advertise it? What improvments can I make? Any ideas on what to write about? Heres the link:

http://insertcreativeness.blogspot.com/

thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:26 AM

I visited your blog http://insertcreativeness.blogspot.com/ but I do not see any "Privacy Policy" on your blog. People are not going to trust your blog if you do not have a privacy policy statement on your blog.

You also need to have an "About Us" and a "Contact Us" on your blog before your blog is taken seriously by visitors.

Your blog looks nice but its way too long, is it not possible to split your blog into two pages?

On the left hand side panel of your blog the text is the same color as the background making it almost impossible to read, because you have pink text and a pink background.

At the top of your blog you have [insert creative blog-name here] dose that mean you forgot to put in your title, or is that the actual title?

You can get traffic to your blog by doing some of the following:

Distributing "Viral" eBooks.
Distribute Unique Articles and Special Reports.
Pay-Per-Click.
Placing Highly Targeted Classified Ads.
Press Releases.
Search Engine Optimization.
Optimizing Your Site for Free Traffic.
Article Directories.
Starting Your Own Affiliate Program.
Submit new content to Yahoo Buzz, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Spinn, Reddit, Mixx, Digg and Delicious immediately after posting it.

Hope that helped.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply