This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you guys feel about red lipstick?
11-10-2012, 01:19 AM
How do you guys feel about red lipstick?
Well i decided to try out red lipstick for the first time and liked it so much that i posted the photos on facebook. Then my father said that he was gonna get me for wearing all of that makeup, when i only had on black eyeliner and red lipstick. Is there anything bad that red lips signify that i should know about or something? Does that mean you are promiscuous? I'm 19 years old by the way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:28 AM

What you need to know is that red is a very noticeable color. Because of this, if you wear red lipstick, you are immediately drawing attention to your lips in a physical manner. It is a very strong color to wear around guys especially if you want their attention. The problem is that it may draw too much attention so you may not want to wear red lipstick if you don't like that much attention drawn towards your lips.

Ads

i think they will come out of this with a red face Smile

i love red lipstick!
it is classy and sexy!
you wear itSmile

Well red lipstick is great! ... If you suit it.
You probably need other people's opinions as your father is probably just worried about you growing up so fast although your 19 already.
And you can't really judge with your own opinion so I'd suggest you ask people for your opinion on your pictures before braving it out.
I hope I helped =]

red draws attention to your lips, and usually when you look at lips, you think about kissing, and your dad probably doesn't want anyone kissing his little girl Wink
also red lipstick is great!!! you should wear it!

There's nothing wrong with red lipstick, but it's how you wear it that may give the wrong impression. If you wear a bright/dark lip color, it'd be best to play down the eyes. I wouldn't wear black eyeliner with red lipstick because it seems like too much. Maybe a lighter eyeliner (perhaps brown) or just mascara and a natural shadow. Also, I'd be careful wearing red lipstick unless you have SUPER white teeth.

I like red lipstick, I think it's pretty. Just don't use a lot of colors on your eyes.

Red lipstick is very feminine, sexy and never out of style and yes, this is an attention-grabbing look.

It also subconsciously sends the message that you are open to a romantic and passionate relationship so I guess your dad just get worried for his little girl.

Try skipping eyeliner and go only for mascara or go for red lip gloss for a milder look.

it makes you look like a hoe is you wear it to school but if you wear it to a party and your dress goes with red wear the lipstick