This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Photo sharing websites?
11-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Photo sharing websites?
We have a youth baseball team with 11 members, We have taken pics all season. Is there a way that each family could upload their pics to a shared website so that everyone could view all pics taken this season?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:28 AM

The best one I know of is by Google called Picasa Web albums, but you will need to install Picasa 3 and it's free!

Ads

11-10-2012, 01:28 AM

I'm not sure about any websites, but I do know Instagram is a great app for sharing pictures. I'm not sure of you know how Twitter works, but Instagram is similar with its hashtags. For example, you can post a picture of your team as caption it "great season. #awesome #baseball" and the words with hashtags will be highlighted. When you press it, it send you to all the other pictures with the same hashtag. So you can see other baseball pictures, and other people who look up "#baseball" can see your pictures as well. You have friends on Instagram, but you don't send requests. Just like Twitter, you "follow" people. Which allows you to get updates on what pictures that person has posted. Instagram is very popular, I'm sure many of the people you are trying to share those pictures with have the app already. If not, it is free in the App Store and Android Market: I really hope this helps, good luck!