This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean to Facebook creep someone?
11-10-2012, 01:20 AM
What does it mean to Facebook creep someone?
I am just curious what Facebook creeping means. Someone says they don’t like it when I facebook creep them by looking at their pictures and commenting on every one of their pictures. How is that facebook creeping? What does it mean to Facebook creep? What is the difference between creeping on Facebook and just checking out people’s status’s and pictures?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:28 AM

Stalk someone on facebook. Like/comment everything they post.

Ads

Your friends taking the term out of proportion. Its pretty much you were called a stalker.

It's just scary, creepy and really, what a stalker would do. Facebook creep means a creepy guy/girl they dislike in some way who keeps posting, poking, commenting or liking someone in a way where they feel uncomfortable.

You wanna view their pictures? Go ahead. Just don't comment or like it and they won't know you've seen it. There's no difference in both really.

In my honest opinion, it's pretty creepy to see every girl's photos unless you know them well. I mean cmon, if you were stalked by some hairy ugly fat old woman who likes you and somehow she has you as a friend on Facebook and ends up commenting and liking all of your photos, that would be really annoying and start to be creepy too, wouldn't it?