This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can my son's father post pictures of our child on the Internet without my permission?
11-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Can my son's father post pictures of our child on the Internet without my permission?
My son's father has seen him like, 8 times. He's a piece of shit and gets mad and says that our son needs to die and go to hell. I do NOT want him to put pictures of our child up, he has creepers on Facebook and druggies. Is there anything I can do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:30 AM

I do believe that it may violate Facebook Rights, and you can report the photos. Also I do believe he may be able to do that since he is the father. If he's taking half way naked photos, than that's illegal and I think you can call the cops.

Ads

He can legally post pics of his son so there's nothing you can really do about it besides ask him not to. I know it sucks but its not illegal or anything.

AS he is the childs father, there is vey little you can do about it, except plead with him to remove any Photos.

I would contact FB and report his account and the pictures. I believe there is an abuse button for each picture so hopefully they will remove them. Make sure you mention your consent was not given to post them.

Report it to Facebook should be the first step. If nothing's done about it then, contact him and say "Hey, keep my kid off of your facebook." If nothing's done about it even after, talk to the local police department or court custody official. Go from there.

This happened with my best friend. I hope things get resolved for you.

The way that you are angry and hating in this question alone makes me think that your actions are just as unhealthy for your child> You chose to have unprotected sex and have a baby with this man therefore he is your son's father. Stop being so spiteful and negative and work on your relationship (whatever it may be) because the more you act like you are acting now the more you give him to react to. Do it for your boy- you need to be able to communucate as parents (not as friends) for the welfare of your child> You need to have a calm grown up conversation about issues like this instead of making more problems for your son to witness.Ask yourself if you would be as upset if your best girlfriend put a pic of him on facebook because it is the same thing- any picture on facebook becomes property of facebook. For one he has seen him 8 times and to some degree is participating inyour sons life and the only reason he would put his picture up is because he is proud of his son- Thats a GOOD thing. If you feel like it threatens your childs safety ask him calmly to take the pics down because after all it is his choice and the ruder you act the less likely you will get what you want. PS druggies and creepers will see your son in real life everyday is facebook that different- it is your job as a parent to protect your children from the bad things out there- dont be one of the bad things
Best of luck