This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean when a girl blocks you in facebook?
11-10-2012, 01:21 AM
What does it mean when a girl blocks you in facebook?
ok so me and this girl used to be bffs, and one summer everything change! Everything between us was not the same as it used to be we were no longer close friends. Then one day i found out that she deleted me from her facebook friends and then she blocked me... thats that mean that she doesnt consider me as a friend anymore?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:30 AM

Yes,she doesnt want to have any contact with you anymore.

Ads

you just answered your own question buddy lol.
talk to her?

Sounds like a bit of an overreaction on her part but then again I don't know her side of the story. If i were you i'd take the hint and leave her be for now (you don't want to be sued for sexual harassment do you? lol).

Correct Sad
I don't know her side of the story so I'm an impartial party here, but it seems that she doesn't want to have contact with you anymore, for whatever reason. My suggestion, if you would like to try and make amends with her, is to personally go up and talk to her (not sure if this is a girl from school, or what). Find out what's up.

Sorry man, sounds like she doesn't wanna be friends anymore.

Sorry dude. Maybe ask why she did what she did, and apologize, hope that works bro

Sometimes girls do that to get attention from the guy. Trust me. If you guys are best friends, talk to her again! I can only imagine how hurt she is that you guys don't talk anymore. :/
Good luck!!