This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm being accused of sending harassing emails. Is there any way at all to verify where these emails are from?
11-10-2012, 01:23 AM
I'm being accused of sending harassing emails. Is there any way at all to verify where these emails are from?
An unknown third party has either created, or hacked my FB account. I'm being accused of e-mailing a person with whom I nver even knew, until the father of my children brought her into my life. I really am in deperate need to find out the source of the problem, so that I can move on with my life. PLEASE HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:31 AM

even if you did do it, What can they possibly do to you?
If this was done with your account, just tell them the truth. Say you did not do it and express sympathy for the harassment.

Ads

11-10-2012, 01:31 AM

Delete the account and create another one or change your password. I remember when someone hacked into my account. Facebook showed me where the person lived on the map and the time they last signed in. I told them it wasnt me so I deleted the account. I dont trust facebook.