This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Can A Quiet Guy Like Me Get A Nice, Decent Girlfriend?
11-10-2012, 01:24 AM
How Can A Quiet Guy Like Me Get A Nice, Decent Girlfriend?
So first off I'm not shy, I am perfectly comfortable around people and talking to them. I just naturally don't feel the need to talk to people if I don't have to like in situations such as small talk. I just wanna know given who I am how can I get a nice decent girlfriend. I don't drink, smoke, party and I'm not on facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:32 AM

Hey there I just posted a similar question. I am a girl and I am not shy and have been told that I am attractive and I dont drink or smoke either and I still dont have a boyfriend. I think guys have it a bit easier because is girls expect the guys to make the first move, whilst it's a bit odd for a girl to make the first move. Why not join some clubs or societies where you can meet girls who have similar interests to you. If you like a girl just get to know her first, maybe ask her to hang out; maybe go to the cinema or meal.

You will find the right girl I'm sure, the best thing they say is to stop looking and someone will come along. Maybe I need to stop looking and a guy will come along. Just try not to worry about it and relax and have fun. Try to enjoy the benefits of being single and dont feel you have to get into a relationship because everyone else it. I believe its better to wait for the right person, then be with the wrong person. Hope I helped Smile

Ads

11-10-2012, 01:32 AM

my boyfriend is the same way he isn't shy like i am but he was a "good boy" as i would like to call it he doesn't smoke drink party or any of that his friends talked him into getting a myspace a LONG time ago and that's how we met lol and we have been talking for 7 years i would like to say wait until you are comfortable enough around someone to see if you like them you can wait until the girl ask you out or you can just get a little courage and say hey im not a bad boy i don't smoke party or drink but i am a good man and if you would give me a chance i can show you and that's that if she says no their is plenty more out their i personally asked my boyfriend out so when you do get comfortable around a girl you can bring up the fact that you hate asking girls so she knows and if she like you she will ask you out Smile