This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would it be odd to talk to him online?
10-03-2012, 01:17 AM
Would it be odd to talk to him online?
We're in a few of the same classes but I can't ever get the courage to speak to him in person. Would it be too wierd if I just suddenly spoke to him online (facebook, twitter, email ect.)? And also, if it's not too wierd to speak to him online, what should I say? Don't just say "say hi" because that's a dead conversation. I was thinking of asking about homework?
All help would be appreciated Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 01:25 AM

Don't talk to him online before you've talked in person you'll have to pluck up the courage - otherwise you will be talking to him online and probably still too shy in person and it will be really awkward...

You'll just have to talk to him in person and get the first conversation over. It doesn't have to be incredible and perfect so get that image out of your head and take some pressure of yourself. Just talk to him and be casual. The more you talk to him the easier and more casual it'll be it's not to do with how good the first conversation is.

If you keep saying hi to him every now and again when you see him and being smiley, he'll eventually catch on and start doing it to you before you notice and you'll end up just having really relaxed conversations.

Nothing's perfect, life's not a movie, these things don't happen over night. Take some pressure off and just go for it! Good luck!

Ads

i would try and talk to him a little bit before, even if its just a smile or say hi, just so its not completely out of the blue when you do speak to him properly. The worst that can happen is he can ignore it or if he replies, that will give you the chance to try and make conversation. homework is a good start to conversation, you can easily start talking about something else. good luck Smile

I think the homework thing is perfect, just say "crap, I'm totally confused about the home work in ____ class, nobody else knows, do you?" or something like that :3 good luck!