This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i delete the picture from facebook?
11-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Should i delete the picture from facebook?
I am talking to this guy that i kind of like. We are starting to become good friends. And someday i will want to go out with him because i kinda like him in that way. He wants to add me on facebook and i have this picture on there of me and my ex kissing. For some reason i just want to keep the picture on there because its been on there for like 3 years.. He is about to look at my facebook, should i delete it? I dont want to scare him away by not deleting it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:34 AM

Yes you should delete... That part of your life is over so drop it...

Ads

yea it would be best to delete it...just copy and save it to your computer of a usb drive...or email it to yourself and download it as an attatchment...

you can block him from seeing the picture immediately after you add him at picture privacy or you could just make that picture custom so only you can see it

have it but inform him abt it dont lie

yes delete it plus it never good to have pics of anyone kissing anyone on f-book you willl come off as a easy girl, and for guys will be seen as a player.

answer mine
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...530AAeAJJi

well the picture should show that it's from three years ago. and if your status says you are single or if he knows you are single it shouldnt matter...if anything itll make him a little jealous when he sees it. if a pic like you and your ex kissing bothers him that much, i think you need to find another guy. if you guys do start dating, that's the time to take it down.

If that's your ex you should delete the picture. I'm not saying get rid of it completely, but at least get rid of it off your facebook... If you hide it from this new person that's not really right, but if you just leave it up there it might send the wrong signal... Plus it might help to get rid of it, if you really want to move on..

(p.s. - I don't really want to see a prospective girlfriend kissing her ex.. Doesn't really do it for me..)