This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you hide your relationship status from certain people on Facebook?
11-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Can you hide your relationship status from certain people on Facebook?
I want my Facebook page to show that I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend, but my mom is one of my friends and I still haven't told her I'm gay. I've figured out the way to hide statuses I don't want my family to see, but can I do that with relationship status?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:39 AM

I don't think you can, but check your settings. You can make groups of your friends so that certain people can only see certain things. I'm not sure if relationship status is included in that.

Ads

Perhaps . . . not too sure. You should go to the Help button in the Facebook website. Maybe that will give you your answer.

i dunno if that's possible. you might wanna make a seperate account for your personal life, that's what i do since i'm bi n sorta transgender, n my parents think its wrong. it works out better that way, n ur parents wont know a thing.
i hope my answer is helpful to u Smile

It is possible! If you go to your privacy settings and click on the relationships or whatever section and click set it to custom than you can block your mom from seeing that specific part of your profile.