This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is there a website where I can find out my family tree?
11-10-2012, 01:31 AM
is there a website where I can find out my family tree?
I have so many people in my family. My great great great grandfather Charles Pye Oliver was a surgeon and a colonel in both ww1 and 2, and an honorary physician to king Edward and Queen Victoria, and his brother jack also an honorary physician to Queen Victoria a doctor, I want to know some more relatives, tell me if you know of any website where I can find out my family tree.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:39 AM

ancestor.com but it cost..all website like that cost

Ads

ancestory.com

you have to start your tree, but since your family orginated in AMerica, shpuld be easy, because someone could have documents on your family hope that helped!
Just
Another Kid

I have found a lot of people in my family using facebook but of course they need to have an account and Im sure that won't be your case. I dont know of any website where it just finds everyone's family tree but I made my own family tree using http://www.geni.com

You could go to the Family History Center near you and use the computers there to check some of the subscription sites. The centers are open to the public and are free