This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do I make my photos larger on facebook when uploading from iphotos?
11-10-2012, 01:32 AM
how do I make my photos larger on facebook when uploading from iphotos?
I still haven't figured out the correct way to do this. I tried uploading them by clicking the facebook logo in iphotos but they also upload the close ups of people's faces which I don't want. I also tried the regular uploading tool on the site but then they show up smaller than usual. Anyone know how to solve my problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:40 AM

hmmm... well theres a way i know but not too sure about working with 'iphotos'. anyway, visit th website http://www.picnik.com and thats a picture editing website were you upload a photo from your computer just like facebook (takes seconds) then you can begin editing then make sure you save it! obviously haha then go into your pictures fies on your pc were you uploaded it from andif you saved it you will have a nice edited hoto ready to upload to facebook. woooppp!!

hope that helped!

Ads

You can't make the size larger because Facebook wants to keep it at the standard size, even if you try to increase the length and the width of it.

You can't resize pictures. The only way is to link them from another site like Picaso or your blog.