This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of a mother who is friends with her daughters x husbands new wife on facebook?
11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
What do you think of a mother who is friends with her daughters x husbands new wife on facebook?
They meeet one time at her granddaughters wedding .And the new wife lives 3000 miles away .I asked her to not befriendfs with her and she wont.
We are talking about my MOTEHR family you know not a friend.It also was a painful divorce.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:43 AM

what do i think?
pretty shitty......

Ads

I think you have no right to tell someone else who they are allowed to be friends with.

Grow up.

ADD You think there's such a thing as a pain-free divorce? Grow up.

oh Me who u are to tell any one in the world to be friend or not please mind ur own business , no one is ur slave to lisen, please do not tell any one to be friend with some one, its not ur baundry, mind ur own business, what if some one come to u and said not be friend with so and so is it ok wit hu , mind ur own business please

It's none of your business who your mother is friends with.

And if that's how controlling you are, it's no wonder you have one ex husband.

Strange. It sounds like she's checking out her daughter's competition. Why would the new wife even want to add her as a friend? It's just too bizarre. lol :-)

your divorce was painful...for you. it is unfair to drag other family members in to your 'pain'. Your mother is an adult and she can befriend whomever she wants. if you dont like it, then stay out of her business. My parents are friends with my X husbands girlfriend...who am I to say anything? Stay out of it and you will be happier.

If there are kids involved then YES. But if no kids are involved then that would be unethical.

Excuse me? She's your mother, you're not hers, don't tell her what to do, mind your own business, this woman gave you life.

if this was your mom and you told her how you felt and she did it anyway? I would tell you well I guess you chose what is more important to you - and I would just stop talking to her . . . wow

yeah my ex got my sister on his side - he knew how to talk - it pissed me off so I understand