This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how long would it take after deactivating my facebook account for Facebook to permanently delete it?
11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
how long would it take after deactivating my facebook account for Facebook to permanently delete it?
im de-activating my facebook account for a while, i dont want it permanently deleted, i'm just going on holiday and dont want all the notifications when i get back.. so how long would facebook allow it too be deactivated for before its removed completely?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:43 AM

You have 14 days to log back in to reactivate it without losing anything.

Good Luck
Glad 2 Help
Wink

Ads

14 days, as long you don't attempt to login.

Normally if you just de-activate it, it wont delete it. But, if you leave it de-activated for up to 6 months, they will assume you no longer want it at all and permanently delete. Just make sure you re-activate it before 6 months come around.

I think it is a few months. Why deactivate it, just lock it from posting.

You can deactivate it for how long you wan't and the account won't exist so people won't see the account. So why do you want to deactivate it by deleting it permanently You can if you want to and you have a limit of 14 days so after 13 days you can reactivate it and delete it permanently again so you won't lose it Smile.

Hope I Helped xD