This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mitt Romney stripping women of their rights?
11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Mitt Romney stripping women of their rights?
Ok I've been watching a debate on Facebook all day on Obama and Romney. It seems obvious that ALL black people are voting for Obama no matter his policies. Not only that but a bunch of women have joined saying Romney plans on stripping women of their rights?! This is the first time I've heard of this. Is this true? If not what should I respond to these cunts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:43 AM

It's true, the Republican War on Women is real.

Ads

dems repeat tht lie
romney simply does not want to pay for abortions or birth control
people can pay for their own birth control

I am 16 but plan on deeply educating myself in politics. I live in an extremely conservative area with an extremely liberal grandma. I myself love Obama and dislike Romney but I do not believe he is stripping women of their rights at all. He simply wishes to make America perfect like it was when Bush was president. You know... tons of wars, recession, people losing jobs. That sort of thing. I don't think Obama will fix America, but I am nearly certain Romney will make it worse

I'm black and I hate Obama so hush. And I never heard nothing like that before.

Against planned parenthood and abortion hmmmmmm got my vote then.

Yes he is against planned parenthood and abortion.

Wow, you are ignorant.

Black people, contrary to your ignorant, bigoted remarks, are quite capable of evaluating a candidate based on qualifications. It is quite clear that Obama and the democratic party, as usual, better represents the issues and interests important to the Black community.

Likewise with women. Romney and the cons are doing their best to keep us barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. They want to get involved in our personal medical decisions. They want to force doctors to rape women with a foreign object (forced transvaginal ultrasound), force doctors to lie to women. Romney has said he would ban birth control if he could. They are against women being paid fairly for doing the exact same job as men. They try to claim that if a woman is raped and gets pregnant, the rape wasn't legitimate.

So yes, it's all true. Romney is anti Latinos as well - saying their vote is dangerous.

The only people for Romney are the rich white guys and rednecks who are voting against the black guy no matter what.

I can give you a few good reasons to vote against 0bama.
http://youtu.be/8mZ39Zet97Q
http://youtu.be/Se5zvGF6u9g
http://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI
http://youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI

banning abortions.... hmmm

That is just idiotic dismissal of people to want any excuse to keep their preconceived ideas and react to issues rather than be challenged to think about them. Accusations like this is a smoke screen of attitude that every one sees but hides the fact that they have to clue what they are talking about.

To do battle, it would first help to understand the issues. Conservative talk shows have done very well at doing that as well as exposing the fallacies those who support this "Conservative war on women". Ask questions of those who make ridiculous statements. Point out how they have to resort to yet more angry rhetoric or personal attack on you as a defense mechanism. Fight the urge to tell them they're morons and give a calm presentation of the facts.

Start by asking them just WHAT rights they think Romney will "strip". Ask them to cite their source. Some of those "rights" might turn out to be a twisted idea that the government should be giving them some special entitlement, like "free" birth control goods and service. Asking questions often expose how little they understand the issues and expose more specifics on the "logic" they are using, thus giving you something to bite on in further rebuttals.