This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
did harry styles get busted for cocaine?
11-13-2012, 05:50 AM
did harry styles get busted for cocaine?
it's all over my tumblr that he got arrested and on my twitter and it was on the news i think that he got arrested for cocaine is this true D: no rude answers please i've liked liam since 2008 and one direction since 2010 i don't want this to happen.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 05:59 AM

I'm almost positive that its just a rumour Wink

Ads

Rumor....hopefully Tongue

I'm pretty sure it's a rumer I don't think Harry is like that and wouldnt the paps catch a picture of it

A fan wrote a fan fiction about Harry Styles being on cocaine. Also, several other fans made fan fictions about Harry Styles and Zayn Malik raping Baby Lux, Louis Tomlinson dying and more. Harry Styles has not been reported of being busted for cocaine nor is there photo's of video to prove it. If Harry Styles were to be busted for cocaine it would be talked about on all celebrity gossip websites and television shows, it would be world wide trends on Twitter. It would be talked about everywhere. Harry Styles does not do drugs, it is just a rumor. I don't understand why people make rumors or fan fictions about horrible things that aren't true.

Its a damn rumor!! People always making up stuff about him!! Don't belive everything you here!

It's not in the news, Vanessa. Look at the news next time, and don't believe rumors.

Nope, it's just a rumor. The pictures were photoshopped, and if you check the BBC News website there's nothing there. Nothing to worry about Smile

http://just-as-vain-as-zayn.tumblr.com/post/25693738771

Just a rumour Smile

Most of these stories are false but a lot of young boy band guys do unfortunately get mixed up in drugs. They're young, don't always make great decisions, and drugs are offered to them everywhere.

I've found out years later that a lot of the boy bands I liked were all on drugs at the time and had to go to rehab. At the time, they seemed real innocent, so anything is possible. But it's up to them and the people looking after them. They never seem to learn from what's happened to others. At first they think it's just fun and they won't get addicted, then they get hooked.