This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make my hot pink pants look more interesting?
11-13-2012, 05:51 AM
How can I make my hot pink pants look more interesting?
I just got them and I think they are a little boring. I was thinking at chains fake bones(like halloween costumes) and things like that.
Help me!
Thanks.
pictures are really nice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 05:59 AM

u can match it with boots and nice clothings.
find them out form tradeshoes9 on google

Ads

i would get a large black belt and adjust it loosely around your hips. like in a diagonal position.

Hi, I'm Mal - Editor in Chief of online fashion magazine, LaVieCherie.com.

Great question about the pink pants! Assuming they are of the neon family, check out how our model wears the neon pink pants on this page: http://www.laviecherie.com/Fashion/Trend...ation.aspx

We think a nice tunic t-shirt (just a longer t-shirt, plain in colors or maybe with a feather design around the v-neck) paired with a chunky belt could be really great.

There are also tons of shoe options from flats to stilettos that you can pull off with a bold pant, depending on where you are heading (to work? on a date?)

If you have any questions, visit http://www.laviecherie.com and ask for some help - or follow me on twitter: laviecherie and send me a DM - I (or one of my fashion consultants) will be glad to help.

Thanks and good luck!
XX
MAL

eew! just wear a black shirt with a white skull and pink hearts on it (a cute one)