This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can two people who love each other a lot feel each other when they think about each other?
11-13-2012, 05:52 AM
Can two people who love each other a lot feel each other when they think about each other?
when they're not together?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 06:01 AM

No, that's just weird.

Ads

It depends. If you're an empath, you can pick up the feelings of others. I've done it from over a thousand miles away. And I'm not some kind of New Age nutcase. I'm a devout Greek Orthodox Christian and a college professor. It started when I turned thirteen and scared the daylights out of me. But I got used to it, and now I just consider it a gift from God.

Search about noetic science. It proves that telepathy can be attained with the help of high concentration. Indian epics prove the same. In mahabharata, telepathy and teleportation are both achieved. However, link from both sides is necessary. High concentration with selflessness is essential. I'm practicing telepathy from more than 4 years now. Start with meditation if you want to. And yes. What you say is right, if there is immense concentration and selflessness and love on the other side that same being in you, such feats are possible. If you doubt that, ask my girlfriend.

The thing about humans is that we're shifty little things, mysterious "unexplained" things happens all the time. Something that might seem ridiculous to people may not to others, I think this is a legitimate question and would honestly like to know if there's a concrete answer to it. One that can be backed by science and facts, unfortunately- I don't think there is & I think it's wise to tell you this than divulge into flawed possibilities and 'theories'...If there was a way loved ones could *feel* each other from a distance it would be the most talked about thing on this planet, for sure. It'd trend on Y!, Twitter etc... Personally, I like to think I'm open-minded enough about these things, I certainly wouldn't think one needs to seek medical attention if I got told that. Smile Anything's possible.