This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
~**SPOILER ALERT**~ Did anyone see the fight between Frank and Willie on BB after dark?
11-13-2012, 05:53 AM
~**SPOILER ALERT**~ Did anyone see the fight between Frank and Willie on BB after dark?
Also boogie chiming in and arguing about froot loops! Boogie's a f'ucking boss! And then Ian goes does anyone wanna split a DiGiorno? LMAO!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 06:01 AM

Yea i did that was funny. Fruit Loops and Willie were trending on twitter last night.And Danielle was eating fruit loops last night too lol

It was bound to happen as Willie was making alliances with everyone and he's playing too hard and fast. I bet he's going to go on the block next week.
But it might of costed Frank in that fight.As people are now wanting him gone.Before then it was Kara who would of been going.
But it keeps changing every minute who people want gone.So no idea who's actually going

Ads

11-13-2012, 06:01 AM

ahhh reallly! I can't wait til big brother best show ever! and I love boogie haha I wanted boogie and will to come back though Sad