This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did Louis Tomlinson break up with Hannah Walker?
11-13-2012, 05:53 AM
Why did Louis Tomlinson break up with Hannah Walker?
I can't find any answers on google! I personally loved them together, much more than I like Eleanor and him. So what gives? He seems so much more happy with Hannah; what caused them to break up?
Thanksxoxo
Maybe a link to a website with the actual story would be better than "it's just natural"? =_="

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 06:02 AM

Because it was probably just natural.

Ads

He told her he needed to focus on his music career Smile oh... and he is a flawless Homosexual

he wanted to go on x-factor and have countless sex with harry without feeling guilty about it

he said he wanted to focus on his career but that they would always be "best friends forever" (on twitter they said that to each other) which is a total lie though because he unfollowed her on twitter this month on her birthday just because people trended louannah on that day. Some friend if you ask me. Ha sorry, I love them together too which is why I'm ranting. I wish they were still together as well not him with.... Eleanor *shudder*

It was difficult because Louis was getting so famous and he couldn't give as much time and dedication to Hannah as before the xfactor. They just kind of grew apart because of the fame, i don't think a specific event caused it, it was just that they could hardly ever see each other and they grew apart because of that. I'm sure it was hard for Hannah to hear loads of girls calling Lou hot and wanting to be Mrs. Tomlinson. If it were me i'd feel like i was ugly and fat compared to the other girls (not saying Hannah is ugly or fat because she's gorgeous) and insecurities might have played a role in it. It doesn't really matter though because Louis is happy now with Eleanor(: