This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
POLL: Are you happy for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? and what do you guys think of their pics in hawaii ?
11-13-2012, 05:56 AM
POLL: Are you happy for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? and what do you guys think of their pics in hawaii ?
oh and can you guys link me a picture of them kissing in the jet ski ??
FYI, i don't give a $hit about them, i just wanted to C ur opinions !
and i want the picture for a friend of mine, gosh !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 06:04 AM

who cares

Ads

i hate celebrities

omg! i love justin biever sooo muchhh omg i want himm to sing a song with me soo bad

DEFINITELY

I'd like to have a threesome w/ them!!

Who cares.

I didn't know they were dating! OMG seriously? Weird couple I must say

I fail to see why people care so much about teenage celebrities and their personal lives it's all a bit stupid.

Yes, I am. I think they're a cute couple. Some of the pics are quite steamy and make them (especially Justin Bieber) seem a lot more...grown up.
The two of them kissing on the jet ski:
http://l.yimg.com/k/im_siggH81twZ08O8xXn...188797.jpg
Can I please have best answer? Smile

Here all of the pictures of them in Hawaii. http://www.oceanup.com/2011/may/28/selen...over-texas But no I don't like it at all.. no one does not even E! News, I think that they are way too young and way too irresponsible for that stuff.. not even Zanessa did that when they were in Hawaii and they are older than the Biebs and the Gomez, I will admit I am very very VERY jealous of Selena Gomez, she has the most romantic, loving, caring, sweetest, nicest, talented gentlemen on this entire planet.. every girl in the world would die to be in her shoes. But yes they are showing how much they love each other by doing that but is it really necessary to do it on the beach in the open in public? Little kids look up to them and they see them like that.. and Justin knows his fans are sensitive so he knows it would start something.. they could've done it in the hotel room and no one would know and no one would be killing themselves or crying over it. It just seems like its for publicity cause why would they do that in the open..? Trying to cause drama? Justin & Selena has been trending world wide on Twitter for 3 days now just because of what they have done. And he tweeted "if i'm a bird your a bird" which is from "The Notebook" Justin and Selena's favorite movie and they were copying off of the scene they did in the water I still think they shouldn't of done it. Remember how Justin said that "I'm scared if I will get a girlfriend my fans will stop supporting me" Well.. look what happened now.. Well now its the whole opposite.. he barely talks to us, takes pictures with us, thinks were annoying.. and were still supporting him. If it weren't for his fans he wouldn't even be dating Selena Gomez right now.. he also lied and said "Selena is cute.. shes a cute.. but I don't like her" and he was talking about how it would ruin stuff. They have known each other before Justin was famous.. I don't know how.. but they do. He also said "my fans will be the first to know when I get a girlfriend, I trust them" Obviously he lied.. But whatever, I shouldn't be talking about his personal life I should be talking more about his music. No matter what I will always support him he just has to know.. if he leaves his fans then he won't have nothing when Selena breaks it off.. girlfriend/boyfriend don't last forever, fans do. And he always has to remember who has always supported him to get where he is now if it weren't for us he'd probably still be in Canada.. not to be mean but i'm just stating my honest opinion.. fans will go and come. And he always should remember where hes from.