This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is so special about this song "Kolaveri di"?
11-13-2012, 05:57 AM
What is so special about this song "Kolaveri di"?
Why people are so crazy behind this song, whats so special in it. I found nothing special in this song. I believe that the taste of Indian audience is lowly and most indian audience go with general perception rather then using their own brains. They don't have their own brains. Just because 3 people like something, other 30 will like and because of that 30 other 300 will copy thier perception and will like. This is how certain things become popular unnecessarily and undeservingly.
but why people are crazy behind this song?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 06:05 AM

this song is just a crap and chutia song

Ads

I like it's music......it is so entetaing...I don't understand the meaning of this song but i like to listen

It is the same reason many stupid english songs(bieber, gaga, rihanna, katy perry etc) are popular.People watch them because other's are watching..especially the teenage girls...they like things which are liked by their friends...Its not fair to say that only Indians follow others....people of other countries also do the same...

this song has become popular because of its funny lyrics....and you are not the only one who dislike the song...many other's don't like the song...The song became popular because of internet.It was trending topic on Twitter , Google, , Yahoo and other websites.It was shared by many people on their facebook.That's how it became popular.The tune of song is extremely catchy.Catch songs stuch in the head of the listener and take can't take that out of their heads.
The singer and writer of the song dhanush himself admitted that song is not good and he didnt expected that song will become so popular.Honestly speaking not only this song, but most of the songs which are popular on youtube(have 100 million or more views) are overrated and they have so many views because people watch them to know what is special about the song and pretend to love the song even if they don't like it.