This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how does it happen to get obsessed with a celeb?
11-13-2012, 05:57 AM
how does it happen to get obsessed with a celeb?
I'v just realized now that i am completely obsessed with a celebrity ! I'v admired her since 2009 and went to her concert in 2010 and from there on i just seemed to have grown an obsession with her! Every time i go on twitter i have to see if she tweeted, if shes trending, what people are saying about her whats the news about her you know all the gossip lol, i'm just wondering how does it actually happen? i feel like i'm going crazy, i went to her concert last weekend and been crying after it and everything! is this normal? i admire a lot of things she believes in, stands for and obviously her music! anyways i'm not going to tell you who it is that i love you's can guess away if yous want and ill tell if yous are right! thanks in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 06:06 AM

I think you should face the reality they are actors and can't be reachable for a normal person.

Ads

11-13-2012, 06:06 AM

I DONT KNOW WHO I IS.KATY PERRY?..dont worry ull get over it..obsess as much as possible..dont avoid it else it'll grow more inside u..just take it all out..obsess as much as u like and want in excess,ull get tired soon.