This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happend to One Direction, May 27th in the US?
11-13-2012, 05:59 AM
What happend to One Direction, May 27th in the US?
I see one twitter them posting that wasn't funny and stuff like that. People keep being all OMG ARE YOU OKAY? But I am just curious. What happend to them? Was it really that serious? Or are crazy fans just overreacting? seems like they are fine since they are posting in twitter.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 06:07 AM

Liam and Niall walked out of the hotel and were swarmed by fans. They only had 1 security guard with them. I heard they were getting touched by fans and stuff. Niall was upset because he just wanted to have a day off... There's also rumors that Liam's shirt got ripped and that Niall got a bloody nose from getting hit in the face... but those could or could not be true.

Ads

11-13-2012, 06:07 AM

I have been reading the tweets under the Worldwide trend "American Directioners" and I have found that the American Directioners mobbed Niall Horan and Liam Payne which led to hitting Niall Horan in the face and a fan ripping Liam Payne's shirt. Unless the boys confirm what happened or there is a video the fans won't really know what happened earlier today.

Video of what happened http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZKBiaW2qOg