This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's a good website to chat on...?
11-13-2012, 06:00 AM
What's a good website to chat on...?
I have no social life... And I'm really just looking for people to chat with. Make friends online I guess. Lol it's better than dealing with people in the real world, filled with backstabbing drama-loving people!

I'm 20 yr old female if that makes any difference.
Facebook is a big no no. It shares too much info, I only add people I know and trust. It'd be annoying to have to make everything private for those strangers..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 06:08 AM

Facebook

Ads

facebook.... easiest and free...chat with friends
chatroulette...risky....meet new people.....BEWARE: some adult graphics
skype: ...chat with friends.....make calls to friends for a cost
Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Facebook

Id say chatroulette as the simplest. but you have to prepare yourself with alot of unexpected live self exhibitions.(lots of peens/boobs) It used to not be like that up there, used to be very clean and all about chatting+webcam. Perv invasion took over. Other than those kind of people, there are some decent chatters up there who just wanna make friends and chat. It helps to set up a little bio when ur on it so that people know why you are there and would skip you.

Its hard for Facebook because people don't really add just anyone. People are more private with their accounts nowadays, unless of course you play facebook games. then you'd be adding people up in no time. Its a requirement to advance in the games.

Twitter is good too, you can follow users and be apart of discussions via trending topics. Just make sure you dont set your account to 'protect tweets'. No one but the followers you approved will be able to see your tweets, thus having communication limited.