This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People that has the Nintendo DSi??!!!?
11-13-2012, 06:00 AM
People that has the Nintendo DSi??!!!?
Ok I want to buy the nintendo Dsi... I know that the nintendo Dsi has internet... now my question is can you check your email and compose a new one... also can you search google cuz i love google better then yahoo... also my other question can you play pandora radio... I love to listen to pandora radio... i know that it has mp3 that you can convert your song from itunes... but pandora play different song... and can you watch youtube on nintendo Dsi I heard from some other people that you can play youtube... Please Serious answers... Im thinking of buy the nintendo Dsi... and i dont want to waste my money in bulls**t... Thank You...
oh by the way i love to search a lot on ebay & craigslist... and does it has bluetooth...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2012, 06:08 AM

the DSI can NOT play internet video, none at all. or any internet audio/radio for that matter, darn it. if those are in your top 5 things you want a DSi for, skip it. seriously

it can do most other stuff, though. yahoo, google, wikipedia, news, weather. it can take a while to load, though. many sites have a mobile version that works better for the DSi (example, m.yahoo.com)

it cannot upload or download -- you still need a PC to post DSi pictures on Flickr (for example) or to download AAC music to play on your DSi offline

no Bluetooth. i've never tried eBay or Craigslist on it so i can't comment on searching, but i can offer that my DSi has locked up trying to do Twitter #hashtag searches

it's great if you have nothing else to surf on, but even a Wii offers a better internet experience. also keep in mind the DSi is 100% wi-fi, and not mobile broadband. no hotspot = no internet

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply