This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i become scene or emo?
11-15-2012, 08:45 AM
how can i become scene or emo?
I am really into rock music
all time low
paramore
you me at six
30 seconds to mars ect
and i want to know how i can become a scene girl or emo
I am waiting for my hair to grow and I am slowly starting to like more music but how can i change my style?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:53 AM

your strange..just be yourself dammit!!

Ads

I agree, that is strange...Just be yourself. Don't change your style just so you can fit in.

Why do you want to become somthing your not?Cuz if your asking how you don't know how and your trying to act in a way that you need direction to follow...

You can't change yourself to be emo or scene. That would make you a poser. Be yourself, and stop trying o be something your not.

I thought EMO died!? am I missing something here!?

What's wrong with just being you? Why are you trying to change who you are to be like other people? The only thing about yourself that you should change is your attitude towards yourself and change your mind on wanting to be emo or scene. Growing up and being young is hard enough without having to add other expectations on to what you think is acceptable to others.

Cut yourself.

Work on your self-confidence. No matter where you are, people will criticize you. There will always be someone who doesn't like you; it's impossible to please everyone. You need to learn to embrace your flaws. It's important to know who you are and know what you want.
Be nice. People say scene kids are horrible, nasty little teenagers who spread mean rumors about others and are very harsh to other people they know. You don't need to fit this trend. Instead, make a good effort to be kind to others, and have an understanding that everyone has their own problems, not just you. Become active on social networking sites. MySpace and Facebook are the two basic sites you should have accounts on; a few other sites popular among scene kids include Twitter, Buzznet, http://grou.ps/TheSceneteenz, and Stickam. Accept any friend request you get (within reason). However, avoid SOME websites with the words "emo," "scene," "punk," or anything else like that in the URL, these websites are overrun with posers. Take pictures for your page. Only upload images if they look good, and only take pictures if you know how. Feel free to edit your picture to take out imperfections, such as acne or blackheads.Most scene kids tend to dress up more for their photos. Add scene music. Scene kids' music tastes are typically very versatile. Anything from the softest acoustic tunes to fast, brutal blastbeats/breakdowns to some pop/electro-pop can be found in any scene kid's playlist. Bands/artists that tend to be very "scene-popular" include The Devil Wears Prada, nevershoutnever!, Norma Jean, Lady Gaga (yes, really), and A Day to Remember. Also, try finding underground music on websites such as Purevolume, last.fm, Pandora, and sometimes even the MySpace music charts. Listen to different songs, not always the same ones over and over again. If you can't think of a good song, check out what other scene kids are listening to. It is pretty important to know that there are some bands that used to be very popular among scene kids but have kind of faded out (or just become far too mainstream) since their premiere; these include bands such as 3OH!3, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Paramore, and Jeffree Star. * Scene isn't the quite the childlike style that it once was, so try to use proper–or at least decent–grammar, spelling, and punctuation. One exception to this rule would be putting a space between the sentence and punctuation mark (such as "you're awesome !")which seems to be a common scene typing trait. Of course, don't type LiK3 Dii$ unless it's in a joking manner. Always remember to use y's for i's and q's for g's or else your scene ways will vanish.Something that was once extremely popular among scene kids was adding extra letters to the end of random words such as "heyy" or "kidd". This has since become somewhat overused, so use it sparingly if you choose to do this. Many how-to-be-scene articles will tell you to make up your own words and acronyms, but this is, like multiple letters in words, also old and played-out. Some acronyms that would fall under popular scene online vernacular would be "lawl" (pronunciation of "lol"), FML (f--k my life), srsly (seriously), and IDGAF (I don't give a f--k). If you think a particular thing is funny, type "lol (or "lawl") @ name of particular humorous thing". The acronyms "HxC" (hardcore) and "SxE" (straight edge, meaning one who refrains from smoking, drinking, drugs, and casual sex) have been around for years and are still as popular as ever.

Hair: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owKVXGjgX...re=related
Makeup:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEt9djkRWYE
Outfit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc16bdSf9...re=related

......you simply don't