This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who else is staying up all night to see if toonami on adult swim is legit? Anyone?
11-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Who else is staying up all night to see if toonami on adult swim is legit? Anyone?
This is more of an opinion thing I guess and what would u do if this is a freaking April fools joke? Also this is for serious fans of toonami and Tom and who else noticed the voice is the same when he gave a game opinion on mass effect 3? It's the same Tom and I believe this it to much for a joke it needs to be real!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:53 AM

hell yeah i might have to watch all of adult swim to tonight to see if is this true and the only animes they have i like are bleach and FMA but i haven't seen the ads maybe it cause i only found out about on is site or that it is 10:18PM where i live

PS did he seriously talk about mass effect 3?

Ads

I noticed the voice with the new advertisements and ill be sooo happy if its not a joke!! Im staying up as long as I can to see what else is on and if its a joke or not Tongue

As much as we want it to be real it's 99.9% probably a joke lol a cruel one .... But a joke none the less.

I wanted to see fma .. But I'm enjoying it while I can Smile

Hard to say skeptical because when did anything whether television networks or video game companies actually care about the fans. Heck, took a petition to get us Tales of Grace and Xenoblade. Part of me think its legit due to that Mass effect 3 but if it was official wouldn't they start with the first episode? I hope its legit toonami was the only reason I really watched tv after a long day of school and tests.

Yes they really talked about Mass Effect 3. Talking about the customization and story around the game. And also the RPG ability of the game. It better not be an April Fools joke or I will freak out cause this is so much better than Adult Swim's stuff.

Tom's voice actor (Steve something) just wrote on his Facebook that it's real. It's no joke.

I'm gonna be up watching it all night (unless I get too tired), but not to see if it is legit or not, it's just the mystery of the lining that's keeping me up. I don't know what shows are coming on tonight and I don't want to miss out on anything or on this rare opportunity, and if I go to sleep I know I might regret it. It's April Fool's Day, and even though I'm pretty sure it probably is a prank (http://tviv.org/Adult_Swim#April_Fool.27s_Day), there's a small part of me that is still holding on to a shred of hope that there may be more to this than that. If the whole things is a prank, I will be extremely disappointed, lol.

THIS GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Researching this myself I would love to see the block return, there is no reason why they could not add some of the new anime shows, maybe give some of of the older ones and some of the new ones. Toonami was not jsut the shows it gave, it was TOM and his own story line, awesome promos, his speeches, the reviews. There is no reason why they could not bring all that back and incorporate new animes. Seriously CN. this was one of the best things you had.