This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of this wwe itbegins?
11-15-2012, 08:45 AM
What do you think of this wwe itbegins?
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

this is the most recent post from WWEitbegins2012's twitter account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:53 AM

Doesn't help decide who from the 5 i got it down too is gonna be it
Y2J
Sting
Kurt Angle
Batista
The Undertaker

Ads

There are so many other potential people or events who/that could be behind the 1/2/12 phenomena, like the end of the PG Era. I strongly believe it could be Chris Jericho or Batista, but I really think it's Chris. There is a code behind this date: (Y)ear 2012 (2) (J)anuary. So basically it shows out: ''Y2J'' which is his acronym. Another reason why it could be Batista is because from what the boy was reading the passage from, it was from Leviathan, and that was the name of Batista before. Let me display the message:

“Come my people and shut thy doors about thee. For a power should come to punish the meek for their inequity. For on the second day of 2012, a familiar force shall arrive to claim what is his. And it will be the end of the world as you know it.”

In that passage, it says a ''familiar force shall arrive to claim what is his'', meaning that it is no one new who is coming to return. And the ''and it will be the end of the world as you know it'', it hearkens back to Jericho's Y2J WWE debut back in 1999, when everyone was so sure that the world would end in 2000 as a result of Y2K. So basically, it could be either Chris or Batista right now. This is having a lot of speculations world-wide so we have to wait and see.

oh