This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter...love it or hate it?
11-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Twitter...love it or hate it?
I used to be a fb and myspace junky and didnt understand the point of twitter but now im literally addicted. A lot of my other friends says its whack and overrated because of celebrities but I love it because I only follow people who are inspirational and have good things to say that lifts my spirits when i log on its nice to see inspirational quotes that mean something. And I love to hear what other people around the world are thinking about the events thats happening at the time. I think its good I love it. What about you? And why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:55 AM

it's a love/hate relationship between twitter and i.

~chocolate lover

Ads

i have never been on that site

when you put it like that, twitter isn't all that bad

I've never used it, so I won't knock it. Not fair to trash something unless you've tried it before.

I love twitter because you get to follow all these people from different places and see just how funny they can make their lives. Facebook only has your friends, and half of what they say no one cares about, or its so long that you lose interest but twitter is just short and sweet. Plus, the trending topics allow you to see other peoples views on different thoughts.

I actually Love it.

Signed up for my account last year and only followed one or two people who were noteworthy, in fact I only signed up for it when a longtime friend of mine sent me a request so now I rather enjoy tweeting, although its not really a daily occurence.

I absolutely love twitter Smile

I LOVE IT!!

I am indifferent to it although I have an account. I got the account because someone I know had a twitter account.
I loathe FB!!