This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would be a good job for a 14 year old ?
11-15-2012, 08:47 AM
What would be a good job for a 14 year old ?
Hi so i'm 14 years old. And a girl. I was wondering what a good job would be. and do NOT say babysitting please (:
but if i got a job at dairy queen or something would i just be like cleaning bathrooms ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:56 AM

Well, you're only 14, you have to be 15 to at least get a job, but, if you were to work at dairy queen, you'd be a bus girl, making sure that the floors are clean, that the bathrooms are clean, and that the tables are clean, but, if you're capable enough, you could work being a cash year.

Ads

11-15-2012, 08:56 AM

Do something different? or do something you have knowledge in. Do you know computers? Do you know how to work websites like Myspace, facebook, twitter, classmates etc? Find out how to do it and help others also. Esp older ppl including 50 & up and also young kids. They want Myspace and Facebook pages also. Explain that there is privacy and whatnot to avoid dangerous ppl. Make a simple booklet that you can also offer too of the easiest things they can do like add music to their page or send holiday and birthday wishes. Charge like $10.00 an hour.

The reason why is that the youngest kids 7 & up want these pages too but the parents may be hesitant. And older people who are apprehensive about starting these pages because they may just feel like intimidated or overwhelmed by all the apps and things.

There should be precautions & strict rules on who your clients will be because you will have to be going to their home to do it.

That's all I could think of good luck.