This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to become scene but i dont know where to start..Well ive tryed but people call me wierd for doin it.?
11-15-2012, 08:47 AM
I want to become scene but i dont know where to start..Well ive tryed but people call me wierd for doin it.?
No one else does it but i dont mind i just dont know where to start
I look like that so More help Nice..I wear brand Tee or bright tank or shirts i wear skinny and love hello kittyHELP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:56 AM

You don't become scene. You ARE scene.

Ads

you can start with hair, in youtube there is many vedio can help you.

get a scene haircut.

If your gonna be scene start wit your confidence and stop worrying about them calling you weird!

Heres a how to: http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Scene-Kid

you should post a picture of yourself so ppl can tell you what to change. Personally, i think the scene look is kinda young and childish looking.. BUT if thats what you like, then go for it Smile

scene girls usually have mullet looking hair, heavy eye make up, pale lips, skinny jeans, big sneakers and band shirts. to be basic.

Its really all in the hair and makeup.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&sourc...=&gs_rfai=

the first thing you've got to take care of is your hair. you can wear the usual clothes but still look scene if you have sceney hair.
dye it, put on extensions and some bangs.

once your hair is done, the rest of it is easy, but take your time. you don't have to do it all once at a time.
like I said, you can wear regular stuff like skinny jeans, skirts, print t-shirts, a lot of colors...

a nice touch would be emo/scene jewelery: skeleton necklaces, big rings, owl stuff etc.
have fun.

well, first youve got to get the inspiration. check out the music scene in your area, and try and make friends with the people that you want to look like/be like. listen to some of their bands... i recommend ... hmm... isetmyfriendsonfire, hawthorne heights, my chemical romance, gojira... that kind of stuff. see, i went through the whole 'wanting to be a rocker kid' thing, too. the first thing i did was buy a pair of red skinny jeans from hottopic. buy that, a band tshirt, and some type of crazy, neon jewelry and your started. dying your hair is very preferrable... either really really dark, like black, or really really light, like platinum blonde. of course theres also a million crazy hairdos and colors you can put in, too. try just getting some bangs and growing your hair out longer. getting the actual style takes a lot of practice. my biggest piece of advice is this : dont 'try' to look like the rest of the scene kids. the best way to look 'legit' is to make up your own style. mix up the scene style with influences of ravers, rockers, punks, goths, metalheads, emo kids, nerds, preps... everything. thats what really makes it look awesome. ive developed my own style and it really dosent take much to be a rebellious, unique, rocker person - just pick the craziest things off the shelf, and wear whatever makes you happy!
make sure you check out the music, tooSmile if you need any help, feel free to email me.

-a.g.

i think your better off not being the only one if people are calling you weird but if you don't mind then you can start off by working on your self confidants. No matter where you are people WILL criticize you. There's always someone who wont like you for no reason but you need to know how ot put it all behind you.

Be nice. everyone thinks scene kids are all mean bitches who spread rumors, but their not. You need to learn to be nice and fair.

You then need to start using social networking sites like faceyy and myspace, tumblr and twitter, etc.
Take heaps of pictures and upload them then add scene music (top 40, pop and rnb)

You then need to start using scene language like , lol, brb, lmfao, ttyl. Do NOT type liK3 dI$.

Go to festivals and shows, most important. You should always know when your favourite bands are playing and be there,

Start new trends.

If your a boy then you need to get scene hair...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NO2UOMMYKZ0/SP...r+Boys.png

for example.

Wear eyeliner , skinny jeans, band shirts and vintage shirts, get vans shoes and converse,and stock up on acesories like belts, piercing, sunneis etc.

If your a girl then again scene hair...

http://www.newhairstyles.tk/resimler/bes...irls-3.jpg

Try skinny jeans in bright colours, also try grays and blacks. patterned ights, sweater dresses, and tank top dresses are popular with scenes. Different coloured hair bows, barretes, and headbands sometimes at the same time in different colours.

heaps of eye make up like eye liner, eye shadow, and the lot.

some examples of scene make-up are...

Pink and Blue eyeshadow or any other bold color. Try not to cake on eyeshadow.
Black or dark brown liquid eyeliner are pretty basic.Clear or Black Mascara
Fake Lashes (for pictures and for concerts)

Buy bows!!! LOTS OF BOWS!!!!!!!!!!
Buy snakes and make them bite you in your lips, get coal and rub it around your eye.
Also get a racoon and put it in your hair and take pictures. Oh and you have to love hello kitty.