This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened with Bow Wow on Twitter yesterday?
11-15-2012, 08:49 AM
What happened with Bow Wow on Twitter yesterday?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:57 AM

idk he might have baby mama drama.

Ads

11-15-2012, 08:57 AM

A fake tweet from Bow Wow circulated on Twitter last night and became the biggest trending topic in the world.The tweet which was falsely retweeted from his Twitter account read,

“Haters can say wut they want. I bet u can't name another rapper-turned-actor better than me!”

Users of the social network quickly criticized the rapper and responded by naming a slew of successful rappers turned actors.The trending topic “#rappersturnedactorsbetterthanbowwow” was then made and became the #1 most popular topic in the world.

Obviously not pleased Bow took to his official Twitter account to say,
"Since mafukas wanna be pussy's and fake tweet fake statements how bout i just shut down my twitter. You can thank the dumb fucks for it!"

He has yet to make good on his threat but has not tweeted since.

Soo basically someone tweeted that boastful comment from his account and other twitter users started mocking him because of it and it became a trend. He got sad and threatened to delete his account lmao. I believe it wasn't him though.