This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you aware that the media is controlling you?
11-15-2012, 08:49 AM
Are you aware that the media is controlling you?
Controlling your views on what's attractive and what's not, what to buy, the way you think, what's good and what's bad... etc
Oddly, some people aren't aware of it. They think that their views and beliefs are derived by themselves and not formed because of the media.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:58 AM

Yea, not very good at all!

Ads

Only if you watch Fox News. They lie non-stop.

Sort of. They don't now that I know.

I don't watch TV. =)

And ever since I dropped acid, NOBODY has controlled my fucking mind... I made damn sure of that.

maybe for you...

The media isn't controlling my viBUY COKE SMOKE CIGARETTES WOMEN WITH LARGE BREASTS AND BLONDE HAIR ARE ATTRACTIVEews, you crazy conspirator.

Jared.

To some degree.. you really have to be discriminatory when you watch the news or get sucked in. White media truly has a white spin on things that's for sure. Just look at this story.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...046AAKlgnY

They won't mention how Black people were injusticed and menaced because of what that beatch did but they keep concentrating on just the theft portion of it. Sick world; sick media.

Yes! I have been aware of it for a few years now. I can't believe the number of people who believe EVERYTHING that they are told on TV. People think dangerous prescription drugs help much better and are better than natural medicines, people are hard-headed and shun any better healthy alternatives that are completely safe and good for them (and can likely save their lives). But people would rather be stubborn and listen to what the TV says.

Most people have been programmed like robots and it's sad that they kiss up to and defend the media, rich people and celebrities when these exact people are making major $$money$$ off them. People so happily throw their money onto the check-out counter for the latest movie, music album or video game.

You can easily tell when someone has been brainwashed...They love Jersey Shore, Facebook, Twitter, Skinny jeans, Lady Gaga, Lil' Wayne, reality shows, McDonald's, Wal-Mart, XBox, The Kardashian Sisters, I-Phones, and many more ridiculous trends, fads and fashions we see and hear about on a daily basis. Brainwashing and mind control is the reason why so many millions of people love the same things.

People don't want to think for themselves and would rather prefer that someone else tell them how to live, what to wear, etc etc. and don't want to take full responsibility for their own lives, decisions, tragedies, etc. They will blame someone or something else like video games or God. They would rather have someone else responsible for their fate and where their direction in life will go. They don't want to get up off their butts and do anything about their problems because they think someone gave it to them as a part of their fate in life.

yes, to a point though. I don't feel the need to be a size 2 or go out and by the trendy clothes just because Paris Hilton is wearing it. My self worth doesn't come from what is socially acceptable, but what I feel comfortable in and who I feel comfortable being. I realize that there are times I want a particular food because I saw or heard a commercial for it, or I buy a shampoo because the commercial promised it would make my hair better. It's the people that allow media to dictate everything in their lives and are not aware of it, or don't care that are the problem. Unless we live in a cave where we don't hear or see anyone, or have any outside influences can we ever be free of persuasion.