This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to twitter.... im confused?
11-15-2012, 08:50 AM
How to twitter.... im confused?
Im new to the world of twitter ive figured out how to follow people so far, but none of my friends from myspace or aim or anything use twitter so how do you "make friends" persay, i cant figure out where the "meeting place" is or how to search for people with simaller interests..... and hey if you are in the same boat we can be followers on twitter lol..... heres my link http://www.twitter.com/croom9

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:58 AM

Twitter is really different from Myspace, I only use it to keep in touch with a couple of friends, and I am definitely not an expert on using it. But I know that you can search by names for people that are on there, friends-family-celebrities. As for people with similar interests, I do not know that they have a search feature for that, but searching for names of people that you know, just click on FIND PEOPLE in the upper right hand corner.

Ads

use facebook!

It's pretty easy. Try clicking on some Trending Topics that may be of interest to you. (The Trending Topic Bar is on the right-hand side of your Twitter account's homepage). You can read what people are saying about that topic on there. If you find someone who has the same opinion as you, try clicking on their using name & "@" reply to them.
To do that, you must find the tweet you want to respond to & shift your mouse over to the right- hand corner. Click on the arrow that says "reply". Say what you want & press "reply". To see if they tweeted back to your response, go to your Twitter homepage once again & go to the right hand side (again) & click on "@username" (The username part will be obviously replaced w/ your username). & keep doing the same process over & over again.
That was kind of confusing but I hope I helped you!