This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to even out your followers and who you're following on twitter?
10-03-2012, 02:17 AM
How to even out your followers and who you're following on twitter?
I am following like 1,600 people on twitter and have 506 followers and i am trying to even out who i am following and my followers to the same number, how do i know if someone is following me back? Because i have tried writing their names and checking but that is taking wayyy to long for that many people..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 02:25 AM

If you have no idea who someone is just unfollow them. You'll unfollow a few people who follow you, but you won't miss miss them because you didn't even really know them, and you'll follow them back eventually if they stick around and interact with you often enough.

Also you could tweet that you're unfollowing people, and anyone who follows you is entitled to a follow back and to just give you a mention if you unfollow. There'll be a few people who unfollow for unfollowinfg, but most people don't instantly do that.

You'll lose some followers, yeah, but it won't be anyone you'll miss, and even if you drop below 500 you'll get back up to 500 sooner or later.

Ads

10-03-2012, 02:25 AM

You can unfollow them who are not following you for long time.