This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
so, I've been surfing Facebook lately, and people have been commenting on pics, and using '#' before a word?
11-15-2012, 08:50 AM
so, I've been surfing Facebook lately, and people have been commenting on pics, and using '#' before a word?
I just wanna know what it means, like someone had a picture of them and Justin Bieber, and someone had commented 'That's #AMAZING!' ? O_O

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:59 AM

Its associated with twitter. I don't get it either. Its quite retarded!

Ads

its actually a plug-in that the FACEBOOK team is developing to integrate the interfaces of twitter and facebook together. The # link will navigate or redirect to twitter relevant page

A lot of people do that on Twitter. They just do it on Facebook for no absoulute reason and that goes for Twitter too. When someone has a # in front of a word that is called a hash tag on Twitter. There are trends world wide that are like #waystoirritateme that is trending on Twitter. How something trends on Twitter is they keep saying that word with the # over, over and over again so that it will trend world wide and every celebrity could see it if they were on their home page. Most people on Facebook are just doing it because other people are doing it I don't understand why.. I don't even think they know what # means before a word.