This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i make a twitter?
11-15-2012, 08:51 AM
should i make a twitter?
hey guys! i have already have a facebook, but i want a twitter. i've heard its pretty good.so im just wandering if i should make one for myself. help me out guys

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:59 AM

Personally I like twitter more than Facebook. There's more stuff happening. You may find it a bit complicated at first but when you get used to it it's pretty simple.

Definitely get twitter!

Ads

The thing is with twitter is it is COMPLETELY different to Facebook. If you have artists, musicians actresses that you want to talk to / give recognition to the twitter is where you can do it and most likely get a reply. Most people use twitter just to vent haha. People follow you who you don't know but they're mainly all awesome, so if you're really iffy on internet safety then don't get twitterSmile Although its great for talking to people of similar interests. Also on twitter whatever is happening in the world starts trending so you're always the first to know Smile
Twitter is great though. Definatley get it. Although it isn't private like Fb. Once something is on twitter its there forever and everyone can see it lol

idk should you?

no way they have the most dumb comments like " Man that was a big dookie" LOL