This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What country do you think is helping out Japan the most currently?
11-15-2012, 08:51 AM
What country do you think is helping out Japan the most currently?
With the earthquake that is.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:59 AM

I dont care, they got plenty of money to take care of them selfs!

Ads

USA. Japan is America's 3rd most important friend and ally, after United Kingdom.

china got to japan first, but i think usa is helping the most.

japan is the richest country they don't money they need our prayers.God save japan.

The Japanese are essentially doing a lot of the work themselves, with assistance from the US and other nations.

Remember Japan spends billions on disaster training, and relief operations, it has some of the best search and rescue teams out there especially after 1995 Kobe Earthquake, which destroyed a major city and killed 6,000 people, and today Kobe is a fully rebuilt, fantastic city.

Japan is definitely no Haiti.

over 45 countries are offering to help there all doing there duty
no one is"helping better" there all helping equally
America acted to slow to this news (says the British news and irish news)so.....

American troops are stationed in Japan , so USA.
HOWEVER
I want to say that the PEOPLE all around the world is.
Twitter trend #prayforjapan
Korea,USA, all over asia, europe is praying and donating to japan

and to the People below. This is a disaster , Japan does have money but this is going to cost BILLIONS$
Japan has money problems to.

People should show support. A lot of people are dead and missing including some of my friends.

Everyone might not love the flavor of the answer but this is what I call "too logical".
But I would like to give the westerners some good idea.

I expect China and the United States to give the best or the most valuable help to Japan but I expect Philippines to give their effort to the grave. I expect other nations to give.

Since I cannot write that much, I would apologize if I would only mention three nations namely Japan, China and the Philippines which I have more knowledge of.

(I do not want to show favoritism to nations but I will give you a good but not a complete picture of what it looks like)

This is the way it works way it works.
WE ALL WISH THAT NATIONS WILL LOVE OTHER NATIONS WITH THEIR HEART BUT IN REALITY THAT IS NOT ALWAYS THE PICTURE.
Other nations help other nations so that when one nation stumbles then at least they would be aided. Other nations help a nation so that the receiving nation will be inclined to do what the helping nation wishes.

Japan is the running dog of the United States. Japan is a crucial ally in the US and was a crucial asset during the Korean War, The Cold War and the PRC. The US wants Japan to be its ally so it gives Japan so much foreign aid and to continue its goodwill then US will give Japan much.

Japan does not like China much and the Japanese view China as (once civilized) until the Westerners became powerful. China does not want Japan very much. Japan killed many Chinese, Japan distorted their history textbooks, Japan looks down on China much.
Even with the tensions within Japan and China, I expect China to give as part of its diplomatic policy.

It is not that there is such thing as favoritism in international relations but Japan and the Philippines has much international commitments (ONE SIDED COMMITMENTS) and has a (MONEY RELATED) natural affinity towards each other but Philippines is not a nation with significant power or wealth to be able to outgive America and China.

There is no country in Asia who LOVES AND ADORES Japan the most but Philippines. Most of the illegal immigrants in Japan are Filipino's (possibly more than one million). Filipino's are willing to entertain the Japanese even to the extent of *******. The Philippine government show a little bit of dissent to other countries (even the US) but becomes so vulnerable to the Japanese.

BTW, But for the case of the Philippines, What I know about Philippines and Japan is that they are both haven of natural disasters.
They are both archipelago's and they suffer worst earthquakes and typhoons.
It just happened that Japan was rich enough to build the best infrastructures and equipment to live with these disasters while Philippines cannot afford them.

In fact, the Philippines always begs for Official Development Assistance to build infrastructures from Japan and Japan always treats Philippines so nicely BUT THERE IS AN AGENDA RUNNING BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

But Philippines is poor of infrastructures, If there will be a flood then the Philippines will no doubt suffer more than Japan. If the 8.9 magnitude earthquake will hit the Philippines and the 10m tsunami hits. You know what will happen. (May this not happen).

Philippines is the PERFECT VICTIM of Japanese soft-power.
But I believe it will soon change as Japan being the PERFECT VICTIM of Philippine's soft power.