This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to talk to my crush on facebook?
11-15-2012, 08:51 AM
How to talk to my crush on facebook?
Im 14. I want to start up a conversation with my crush on facebook, but i dont know how! I would like to be flirty aswell, but not too obvious.

Ive known him for a few months out of school. We are not particularly close, but i am told he might like me too Smile Weve only had one one on one conversation in real life.

Thankyou!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:59 AM

um kool

Ads

Well you have two options.

You can click Send Message, type his name in the address line, and then type your message in the message box and click send

Or

Click his photo next time he's online and send him a facebook instant message.

If you asking for me to tell you how to hold a conversation, while being yourself, I can't answer that for you, I can only answer that for me.

There's a bunch of things you can do:

1)Directly post something on his wall ex,'hey how are you?'.Although this might be a little public if you don't really know him that well.

2)Send him a private message just making friendly conversation and see where that goes.

3)Poke him.As in, go onto his profile and click the 'poke' button.This is a great casual,yet flirty! way of starting conversation.

4)Chat to him using facebook chat.You can be as flirty as you like here and seeing as he already may like you,you have a good chance of starting a conversation this way!

Hope this helped!