This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What did you think of the constant mentions of Twitter on Raw last night?
11-15-2012, 08:51 AM
What did you think of the constant mentions of Twitter on Raw last night?
Wow... seems WWE cares more about Twitter than the show itself or the PPV, with how much they were hyping Twitter non-stop.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 08:59 AM

BOOTES TOO ASSES!!!

Ads

Currently thinking about jokes WWE would make Shawn Michaels do about the internet. LOL.

But honestly, we are to blame, not wrestling fans, in particular, but statistics shows that most of us are using the internet. Look at Zack Ryder, a man that used the internet and it got him results. Not great, but its alot further then many would imagine if Zack didn't use the internet. Twitter has become the way we know whats going on on Raw and it has tons of interactive possibilities. I'm still a little bummed out with what Chris Jericho said earlier on Twitter, how he would "never wrestles for WWE again" and something about Dance. :-(..... I hope thats a joke. But none the less, their goal is to draw attention. There is a decent chance that a WWE fan has a follower who is gonna wonder why the hell is "Cena's lady parts" trending, saying what the hell is that all about, and then learning, hey, thats pretty funny, I should check it out, and there is a possibility of a new fan. Twitter has literally became a new form of free media for the WWE, so it would be stupid to not capitalize on that, especially if their goal is to appeal to the younger crowd. And don't be too shocked if most of CM Punk's shoot promos a couple months back were ideas gotten from the IWC, so wrestlers like Punk can literally say what we think on TV. Twitter is great. I wish they would focus more on the PPV, but the idea is to garner fans, and PPV doesn't say that. If you ask me, the internet should be blamed from WWE losing buyrates due to streams, so why not use the internet as a advertisement medium. I don't like it, but business wise, I've probably would had made the call to talk about twitter as well.

Lol I know, I was like WTF, twitter must of paid them to

love the boots to asses hated the consistent twitter mentions

Sharpshooter got it right.look at people like certain music singers. They don't have to have skill they just have to be talked about and have exposure. When people bitch bitch bitch about John cena, that's doing nothing but keeping him at the top. Go look at how many times he's mentioned. It makes him popular. So since he's popular WWE is going to want him to stay around. Stop crying about him and act like he doesn't exist. Got off topic a bit but this gos for everything in wwe. None of us work there but its because of us that its where it is today.

I think it is stupid. I don't care about Twitter.
Both TNA & WWE have been doing this lately and it is getting old.

I think WWE is trying to be the one that revolutionizes the social media websites of Facebook and Twitter.

Gets on my nerves but its good marketing.

Does Vince own Twitter stock?