This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start talking to a girl?
10-03-2012, 02:22 AM
How to start talking to a girl?
Broad title but this is a bit of a weird situation. There's this girl who I see often in the halls at school and I think she's really cute, and she seems so nice. She doesn't party (which I love) and seems like someone I would like to get to know. However, we have no classes together as we are in different grades, no lunch together, and I really don't have a chance to actually meet her. She doesn't have facebook, and she isn't following me on twitter so I have no way of messaging her online. Around 2 years ago, I kind of talked to her but just as friends and we just kind of randomly stopped. I no longer have her number, but I'm sure I could get it again from someone. One of her close friends is actually dating one of my close friends. I'm not sure if I could use that to my advantage somehow? What's the best way to go about talking to her again? Would she be weird-ed out if I just randomly texted her again? Should I have my friend help me since he's dating a close friend of hers? Any suggestions on how to approach this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 02:30 AM

Just say hey and start a convers. and complement her!!! But don't complement everything, be a little bit flirty with her! Just don't show it well, just let her notice and when you feel like it ask her out!! Tell her that you like her!

Ads

10-03-2012, 02:30 AM

definitely take advantage of that. ask your close friend if the 4 of you could hang out together. a picnic, movie, dinner/lunch..whatever. do this and you'll get the chance to chat with her again. talk about something you have in common. but take it one step at a time. don't freak her out immediately. make friends first. Wink goodluck!